Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Company Type:||Manufacturer||Advantage:||Visit Factory Anytime|
Steelmaking Ferro Alloy Metal Calcium Silicon CaSi 10 - 40 Mm CaSi Lump
Calcium and silicon have high affinity with oxygen, and deoxygenated products easily float and are easily discharged. Therefore, molten steel deoxidized with a silicon-silver alloy is relatively pure. Silicon-calcium alloys are commonly used as oxygen scavengers when refining high quality steels and special alloys.
In cast iron production, silicon calcium is more effective than ferrosilicon to improve the performance of cast iron. Silicon calcium alloy is not only an effective inoculant that promotes the formation of spheroidal graphite, it can also deoxygenate, desulfurize, denitrify and strengthen silicon.
1.Since calcium has strong affinity with oxygen, sulfur, hydrogen, nitrogen and carbon in molten steel, silicon-calcium alloy is mainly used for deoxidation, degassing and fixed sulfur of molten steel.
2.Silicon calcium is added to the molten steel to produce a strong exothermic effect. Calcium becomes calcium vapor in the molten steel, which agitates the molten steel and is advantageous for floating non-metallic inclusions.
3.After deoxidation of the silicon-calcium alloy, non-metallic inclusions with large particles and easy to float are produced, and the shape and properties of the non-metallic inclusions are also changed. Therefore, silicon-calcium alloy is used to produce clean steel, high-quality steel with low oxygen and sulfur content, and special performance steel with extremely low oxygen and sulfur content.
4.The addition of silicon-calcium alloy can eliminate the nodulation of steel with aluminum as the final deoxidizer in the ladle, and the problem of blockage of the continuous tank steel | iron tank intermediate tank. In the refining technology of steel, the deoxidation and desulfurization are carried out with silicon calcium powder or core wire to reduce the oxygen and sulfur content in the steel to a very low level; the sulfide form in the steel can also be controlled, and the utilization rate of calcium is also improved.
5. In the production of cast iron, in addition to deoxidation and purification, the silicon-calcium alloy also plays a role in the formation of fine or spherical graphite; it makes the graphite in the gray cast iron evenly distributed, reduces the tendency of white mouth; , desulfurization, improve the quality of cast iron.
|Size: 10-50mm, 10-100mm|
|Other chemical composition and size can be supplied upon request.|
At present, 40% of the products were sold to big steel mills and foundries in domestic, including Shagang Group, Rizhao Steel Holding Group, Shougang Group, Wuhan Iron and Steel Group and etc. The rest 60% were exported to foreign, mainly export to Korea, Japan, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Germany, India, Australia and etc about 30 countries, including POSCO, Hyundai Steel Group and JFE. With the stable quality and excellent technical service, our products have won all customers’ high praise and trust, and our annual amount sales have reached $36 million.